Good evening, Big Blue Nation. Hope you all had a great weekend and had a lot of fun watching Kentucky somehow beat Missouri. I had a ton of fun and almost broke my TV in the process out of frustration. At the end of the day, our Cats are 7-1 (5-1) and have a date with Georgia at Kroger Field where the winner plays Alabama in Atlanta, Georgia for the SEC Championship.
Tickets for this game will be extremely difficult to get and probably one of the hardest in the history of the program. I am going to give you a quick rundown of where you can get tickets and how much they cost.
Right now, tickets are really only available on scalper sites and they aren’t cheap. But, if you want to go see the Cats play for a spot in the SEC Championship game, here’s where you can find them.
- Best value is currently upper level, 27 rows up for $140 (including fees). You can go 9 levels lower in section 204, which is nearly midfield, for $158.85.
- The best seats are either lower sideline in section 6 for $600 or the club sideline, which is the covered area between the lower and upper level, those are going for $1,400.
- Best value is upper level in the corner, for $164. If you want to sit at midfield, you are paying $250+
- The best seats for Georgia’s sideline are section 6, row 3 for $528. On Kentucky’s sideline you can sit in section 25, row 6 for $1,112.
- Best value is currently upper level for $144-$150. If you want to sit at midfield you are paying $159.
- The best seats on Georgia’s sideline is midfield for $489-$647. On Kentucky’s sideline you can sit on either side of midfield for $900-$1400.
Guy on the Corner:
- Best value is upper level at midfield for $172.
- The best seats on the Georgia sideline are just left of midfield for $773. On Kentucky’s sideline you can sit very close to the corner for $325.
- These tickets are going fast and will be few and far between the closer we get to the game
- Kentucky sideline tickets are going to be more expensive than Georgia’s sideline
- Upper level tickets at Kroger Field are not bad
- All ticket prices are not final. Fees will be charged on every site.
- If you plan to scalp tickets when you get there, expect prices to rise exponentially the closer we get to game time